911.gov Connects Newsletter
The quarterly newsletter of the National 911 Program, 911.gov Connects, serves as a channel for sharing important information about efforts at the local, state, national and Federal level to improve emergency communications throughout the nation. The newsletter covers a breadth of topics, from resources developed to help states transition to NG911 to new protocols and legislation to aid PSAPs.
- DoD’s PSAP Pilot Project Aims to Improve Communication During Military Incidents
- Could a Nationally Uniform Data System be in 911’s Future?
- New NG911 and FirstNet Guide for State and Local Authorities
- Local NG911 and National Address Database Initiatives Show Promise
- New Coalition Aims for NG911 in all 911 Systems by 2020
- Playbook Helps States Interconnect NG911
- Coordinating and Participating in Federal 911 Activities
- FirstNet Taps Deep 911 Industry Knowledge for New Senior 911 Advisor
- News and Tools from 911 Federal Partners
- New 911 Legislation, NG911 Standards and More Resources from 911.gov
- 911 – Not the Only Number You Need to Know During Railroad Incidents
- Next Generation 911 Cost Study Addresses National Progress & Goals in First Year of Effort